samedi 19 septembre 2009

Tee-Shirt "c'est la merckx"

C'EST LA MERCKX TEE-SHIRT 22 Euros Sold Out!

7 commentaires:

  1. Hi, I'm a tee fan and a Eddy's friend. What was the technic used ? Silk ? Will there be more of this one ? Or maybe other ones ?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I will do more very soon, Medium and large.
    what's your size?
    more info here

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hey, I saw your tee on the alley cat alley frite last sunday, is it possible to pre-ordrer one medium please. I come back here to see if it's ok for you.

    thanks a lot and have a nice day!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. il me le faut ,en L si possible. je peux voir avec harrisson aussi

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. hi,

    got a proposition for you involving the amsterdam fashion week. can you send me your e-mail address? steve_charlie@hotmail.com

    Thx
    Marianne

    RépondreSupprimer